- "A" rated school
- High test scores
- Recognized art program
- Certified, Highly-Qualified teachers
- Broad-based curriculum
- Lessons use multiple teaching techniques and materials
- Technology based programs
- High academic achievement
- Individualized, gifted, and small group instruction
- Differentiated learning
- Hands-on activities
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Art, Music, Drama & P.E. for all grades
- Theatrical Performances
- Family-oriented community
A Balanced Education
Your child’s confidence and sense of belonging will increase.
The benefits of these activities have been extensively researched and students who participate develop higher academic results, better relationships at school, and are more likely to continue on to higher education.
Ethos and Values
We look out for each other
Pride and Belonging
Our students take pride in being part of the school
Our students have a strong sense of pride and belonging, enjoy learning and are challenged and engaged. These young people will work in occupations not yet created, use technology not yet invented, however, will be able to draw upon the strong foundations and values that will always be part of our school's strong foundation.